TripAdvisor is looking for an experienced professional for its partner team in Japan to expand our presence among content creators from media publishers and brands, as well as influencers on TripAdvisor content platform. This role directly reports into Japan Country Manager, based out of the Tokyo office.
This role requires an assertive, independent and resourceful candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. This role needs to work in tandem locally with the Communication team and globally with brand team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong social marketing knowledge, bring solid relationship building, analytical and communication skills. They will have a strong background in partner acquisition and management. Previous experience in working with publishers/influencers would be valuable.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing the Japan Social Content Partner strategy, identifying both media and individuals to grow our presence as channel for communication to consumers.
- Identifying candidates with content that will enrich TripAdvisor’s Japanese platform and ensuring they are successfully onboarded, that they regularly contribute to the growth of the service by working with them to drive number of contents posted and engagement
- Managing key partners, maintaining their level of engagement with our service and users, including regular update email, meetings and event.
- Tracking and analysing key partner performance against goals, highlight growth opportunities and facilitate solutions with partner and internal teams
- Work with Communications & Marketing on identifying and leveraging great local content in campaigns
- Identifying opportunities in TripAdvisor’s product, collaborate with global teams to improve and optimize experience for users
- 10+ years of relevant experience at a leading online or media company.
- Deep understanding of the Social Media landscape.
- Experienced at building and growing external relationships with corporate, organizations and individuals such as travel journalists through positive communication.
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on target in a fast-paced environment without supervision
- Excellent at managing internal relationships, balancing stakeholder interests across different geographies and nationalities
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese