TheFork (previously known as Dimmi and part of the TripAdvisor Media Group) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 50,000 restaurants worldwide and 18 million monthly visits.
This position reports to the Head of B2B and will be responsible for looking after a growing team. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the restaurant industry, highly organized, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Our head office account managment team work collaboratively with the Field teams and support to look after our restaurant parners on the TheFork Network.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Lead a team of head office account managers and restaurant activators in their growth and development, whilst achieving targets
- Customer set up and training – Work with newly acquired clients to perform setup, training & installation of TheFork’s Electronic Reservation System in restaurants across New South Wales
- Client satisfaction – Conduct reviews with clients to ensure they are happy with TheFork Product and continue to see TheFork as a partner driving revenue to their business
- Support – Manage the support requirements of your accounts
- Align and support company objectives and help the team to work towards these
- Support and manage a team of 5-8 account managers to ensure they are learning and growing within their careers. This will include:
- Regular 1:1s
- Career development discussions
- Consistent call accompaniments and coaching
- You may also be involved in:
- Quarterly Business reviews – review previous quarter's business, discuss future goals and ensure that TheFork is providing maximum value to their business
- Optimisation – Assist customers with modifying different aspects of their electronic diary in order to maximise the table inventory available to diners and accordingly maximise revenue for the restaurant
- Re-training – conducting user training to ensure clients have sufficient knowledge and skill when using their electronic diary
- Save – respond to requests from clients seeking to terminate with empirical data and prove the value the TheFork Booking Network brings to their business
- Act as a "consultant" to your clients and provide them with best practices examples within the restaurant industry in order to help them grow their business
- Perform the setup, training & installation of our Electronic Reservation System in restaurants
- Follow ups – Revisit clients to ensure that any teething issues are quickly resolved