Objectives of the Role:
Handle inbound and outbound contact from internal/external customers; with our core values at the heart of everything you do to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Protect the TripAdvisor Rentals brand through strong communication which represents our approved tone of voice whether the communication be verbal or written, in public or private domain. Confidently deal with complex complaints demonstrating diligence, ownership and a strong focus on issue resolution.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Team:
- Handle inbound/outbound calls/emails or chats whilst consistently meeting and maintaining operational performance metrics.
- A subject matter expert who can provide advice and accurate information to internal/external customers appropriately to match the situation.
- Adaptability to process: putting the customer experience first whilst also protecting the reputation and integrity of the brand.
- Take ownership for issue resolution and only escalating to a senior member of the team when all options have been exhausted.
- Provide clear and concise case documentation in comprehensive English.
- Adherence to schedule set by Workforce planning team.
- Use multiple Internal systems and applications efficiently with an ability to multi-task.
- Participate in user or product testing and focus groups advocating for the brand to Improve our product and processes.
- Provide and be receptive to constructive feedback whilst maintaining professional integrity.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
- Competent with computers/quick to learn new systems.
- A passion/clear focus for Customer Service.
- Demonstrable time management and prioritization skills.
- Completes tasks to deadlines without need for supervision.
- A team player who can clearly communicate their own voice.
- Uses initiative to identify root causes and solve problems.
Desired but non –essential skills:
- Experience/Knowledge of Travel Industry.
- Experience in sales environment.
- Previous experience of working to similar targets