Senior Operations Manager, Attractions Tickets
As the Senior Operations Manager for Attractions Tickets, you will leverage data to deliver analysis and insight that will contribute to ensuring TripAdvisor Experiences’ leadership in the attractions marketplace with standalone ticketed attractions. This role will be responsible to create reporting and track revenue and risk associated with the attractions ticket category as well as delivering operational efficiencies across the initiative. You provide ownership and accountability, and bring top-level oversight of team processes. You will own the analytics and reporting and will successfully collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization; supply leadership, finance, analytics, and product teams to help deliver on reporting improvements and business strategies.
- Be a major part of the overall success for supply acquisition in the attractions tickets category
- Generate, track, analyze and report on tickets with risk associated, including presenting findings and analysis to senior leadership
- Identify and implement new metrics and reporting designed to provide strategic insights, optimizing category efficiency and supporting team strategies
- Deliver business insight both proactively and reactively, to help leadership make decisions that will maximize category growth
- Analyze and draw insights from category revenue trends across our diverse product set
- Create business case(s) by assessing the business problem and/or opportunity, benefits, risk, costs associated with the investment appraisal, likely technical solutions, timescale, impact on operations, and capability to deliver the project outcomes.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, and collaborate with other teams within the business to achieve your goals.
- Act as a point of contact for Business Analytics and Finance for revenue analysis & troubleshooting of category related questions from senior management
- Foster a strong partnership with Finance & Analytics to enable a productive relationship.
- Work closely with Analytics and Systems teams to automate data preparation and reporting
- Monitor and identify any irregularities in data that may help to identify issues with products or operational processes. Recommend process improvements where necessary.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to design and implement processes for new attractions tickets business initiatives
- Communicate program status to key leadership and stakeholders, ensuring alignment on strategy and actions
- 7+ years of relevant management experience, preferably in travel technology
- An inquisitive nature, someone who wants to explore variances and understand the root cause
- Proactive & independent, always looking to take initiative and improve existing reporting and processes
- Expert knowledge of Excel and its data and analysis tools – VBA knowledge a big plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in fast moving technology environments
- Ability to work effectively with various internal teams globally
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Undergraduate degree or MBA preferred