Why this job is excellent:

Viator is the world’s leading resource for researching, finding and booking tours and travel experiences worldwide.

Customer Service Advisors, co-ordinate for all Viator retail travel distributors/agents from the booking process to basic technical support and troubleshooting, ensuring the highest form & delivery of customer care to the customer, agent & supplier

What you'll do:

Frontline Customer Care for the company, both email and phone work. Servicing booking requests, placing reservations by phone, inquiries by email and phone, administration and sales

• Communication to Customer Care Manager in relation to all customer care & support issues
  • Use initiative to ensure product information from bookings and assistance requests is up to date and forwarded to product team if needed
  • Liaise with Market Sales Co-ordinators and Market Sales Managers where necessary
  • Accurate delivery of booking information into various in-house software solutions
  • Time management of effective customer care delivery
  • Maintenance of existing Customer Care tools (databases, manuals, in-house forms)
  • Continuing improvement to customer care administration and work methods
  • Effective “handover” to following Customer Care staff members – clear, concise and detailed information
  • Special project / product work when required
  • Point of contact (on a rotating basis) for retail travel distributors, customers, agents & suppliers in relation to all Viator product and the online booking process
  • Logging and collating all system and product errors
  • Control (on a rotating basis) of the online booking / cancellation / amendment procedures

What you'll bring to the team:

• Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
  • Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends
  • Experience of reservation systems would be preferred
  • Experience of taking calls and writing emails in a Customer Support environment
  • Any sales experience also advantageous

We want you to feel like you’re travelling with an insider, everywhere you go, every time you travel.

That's our main goal here at Viator.

#LI-IS1

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education
+ Add Another Employment

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is