TripAdvisor’s mission is to enable travelers around the World to unleash the full potential of their every trip. We are relentless in innovating new products, creating new content often with our partners to enrich our travelers’ experiences and help identify the best deals. We love empowering our people and travelers alike.
Why is this role exciting for you:
Are you passionate about Travel and loves checking out new shopping ‘IT’ spots to discover the latest best buys? Would you love working for a globally beloved, industry-leading website? Are you an ‘influencer’ and love to help travelers find options to satisfy their retail needs? Are you driven by making an impact? If so, we would like to talk to you about joining TripAdvisor newest team as an Account Management and Operations Lead.
In this role, you will enable TripAdvisor’s newest vertical, Retail. A premium content led product to help travelers find the best place to shop in, discover featured brands and best deals. You will lead a team to manage all operations and administrative to support the sales team.
Who you are:
TripAdvisor is seeking for an experienced Account Management and Operations lead to collaborate with Sales Managers to bring campaigns to life.
The ideal candidate will have Operations and Account management experience in an industry vertical, digital, retail or ecommerce will be a plus. You will have strong organizational skills to manage multiple requests and prioritize workload.
You will love engaging with multiple stakeholders to resolve, organize and setup billing, contracts and working with Product teams to get campaigns to live using internal tools. Sales/Media experience in advertising and experience in the multi-channel/omni-channel retail industry will also be a plus. A strong ‘can-do’ spirit that drives a self-starter is a must.
You will be comfortable in dealing with data, organizing and pulling from internal data tools. You will have an aptitude to organize this data into presentation formats.
- Work with clients to obtain creative materials for scheduled buys
- Monitor for campaign delivery on a monthly basis in addition to optimizing for performance in accordance to the client’s KPIs
- Provide varying levels of reporting on a monthly basis to Sales Managers on active campaigns in preparation for QBR with the clients
- Develop and construct decks for Sales Managers in order for the Sales Team to prospect and analyze sales territory to develop new business opportunities
- Work alongside Sales to identify new leads, setup meetings and follow through on campaign management.
- Assemble post campaign wrap-up Reports in order to obtain incremental revenue
- Responsible for client monthly Billing Reconciliation in addition to working with the TripAdvisor Accounting Department to resolve billing issues and generate timely invoices.
- Managing internal content tool for managed services and/or assisting clients to utilise content tool.
- Thorough knowledge of site specifications and analytics
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about travel and how it continues to grow and change across the world
- Highly motivated, capable of moving multiple projects forward rapidly on your own with a manager located remotely
- Talented in analysing data, identifying insights and developing them into compelling presentations
- Experienced and comfortable working in Excel and summarising findings in PowerPoint
- Well-presented, lucid and able to put together coherent arguments and support them with relevant examples
- Attentive to detail and experienced managing operational tasks in a digital environment – at an agency, client, or publisher
- Always on the lookout for information, developments and market news to help the team sell more effectively
- Comfortable working as a team player on an energetic, international team
- Performs well in a fast-paced, highly changing marketplace and driven to meet and exceed the team’s expectations/demands
- Able to work to a deadline, prioritising workloads according to different criteria
- Excellent spoken/written English, with a strong working knowledge of other major languages also preferred
- Experience in supporting global sales team across variety of markets with large recurring revenue
- Experience in operational activities, account management and enabling Sales success.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general computer skills are fundamental to this role
- Familiarity and knowledge of digital media and the internet strongly preferred