Business Development Executive, Japan
TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Business Development professional to join our team in the TripAdvisor’s Tokyo Office. This is an exciting opportunity to work together with our team of driven and talented tech professionals in Japan and other offices in Asia Pacific, to elevate TripAdvisor to the next level of success.
You will be supporting the Business Development team with operations, research, initiating contacts with partner organizations, and being a daily contact for some of our key partners in Japan.
You will be working in a fast-paced, online environment. Being a team player, you will always be looking out for ways to support key projects and activities in the team. You will be hands-on, organised and enjoys multi-tasking to achieve exceptional results together with the team.
What You'll Do:
Join the Japan Business Development team to:
• Support Japan Business development in operational activities to optimize accuracy, timeliness and profitability of key partnerships
• Collaborate with relevant internal teams, such as content, marketing, Customer Service to assist in developing appropriate content for key partners
• Research and identify relevant organizations and contacts in Japan to meet team objectives
• Responsible for achieving set targets in line with Japan territory goals
What We Seek:
• 3+ years work experience in a business development or account management related function
• Enjoys problem solving and skilled in using technical solutions
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Strong communicator and able to work with people from different backgrounds
• Self-motivated, thorough and attentive to details with ability to prioritize multiple priorities in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Willingness to travel for work when required
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
• Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
• Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
• Reliable, detailed and fast in delivering quality work
• Strong integrity and corporate responsibility