TripAdvisor Experiences is looking to bring on freelance copywriters with native or fluent writing skills in Japanese for a short-term project that will last up to three months, with the potential for ongoing work. We’re specifically looking for individuals who are also proficient in English, with experience writing travel content.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Write overviews highlighting things to do and see in specific destinations on the TripAdvisor site. For example, a brief (75-word) description of things to do in Tokyo.
- Write descriptions of points of interest on the TripAdvisor site. For example, a brief (50-word) description of how to experience Tokyo Tower.
- Research specific destinations/points of interest and use insights to write accurate copy.
- Follow specific style instructions, adhere to project briefs, and match TripAdvisor’s tone/voice.
Qualifications & Experience
- Required: Must be able to write at a native or fluent level in Japanese.
- Ability to read and clearly interpret English-language instructions
- Experience writing travel-related content
Please submit your English-language resume for this posting, along with a summary of relevant work experience.