TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TripAdvisor/LaFourchette is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our President of Restaurants who spends his time mainly between our Needham headquarters in The US & Paris. The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of administrative support, executing on the needs of the President and his two leadership teams, one for the LaFourchette/The Fork business & another one for the TripAdvisor Restaurants business. The Executive Assistant functions as an extension of the President by proactively addressing issues with an emphasis on sound judgment, initiative and confidentiality, with appropriate but minimal direction. This position facilitates efficient execution of the President’s activities by vetting internal and external requests, working closely with the Chief of Staff & the leadership team members, managing internal and external correspondences, taking the lead in briefing preparation, and managing special events.
The Executive Assistant directly reports to Chief of Staff, the right hand of the President, who’s based in Paris.
What You’ll Do
- Have full ownership of the President’s agenda, including
- Manage the President’s and Chief of Staff’s travel arrangements
- Manage the President’s and Chief of Staff’s expenses including compiling receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Provide coordination support to internal staff meetings (e.g., all hands town hall meetings and seminars), including
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors
- Support formalization of President’s internal & external communication
- Provide support to Chief of Staff for Project Management (e.g., roadmap building, follow-up on progress and milestones)
What You’ll Need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of senior team level support experience, preferably in large corporations and international environments
- Fluency in both English and French, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environments
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Experience as a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Sound judgement regarding confidential information, ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy given that information handled may be confidential and complex in nature
- Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite & Google Suite, required; Workday experience a plus); ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports within Excel
What we offer
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Terrasses and roof top to enjoy the sun for lunch time.
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar