TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
The Inside Sales Senior Manager develops and builds the existing multinational Inside Sales team. The position will be part of TheFork Sales team consisting of Sales hunters (inside, inbound and field sales). The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Senior Manager who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
S/he will preferably have a strong background in leading a team of telesales, account management, telemarketing, customer services and support.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona, s/he will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone sales to restaurants.
What you will do:
Responsible to drive, directly and indirectly, the sale of our products (TheFork) to restaurants, in coordination with Regional & Country Managers, their teams, and central teams.
- Responsible for the sale of TheFork Restaurants Solutions product line in respective countries.
- Direct management of The Fork Inside Sales teams
- Responsible for the signature of TheFork partner restaurants and the sale of TheFork Premium ERB (Electronic Reservation Book) to new restaurants
- Contribution to Sales strategy
- Building and leading an Inside Sales team
- Proactively improve changes in current processes
- Improve productivity of the teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within TheFork and Tripadvisor
- Defining/designing company processes
- Developing company / team KPIs
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
Who you are:
- Fluent in English & Spanish or English & French (3rd language is a plus)
- 2 - 3 years team leader experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards colleagus and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- People management skills & Teamplayer
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience in defining/designing company processes
- Experience in developing company / team KPIs
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Self-motivated and thorough
- Experienced at building effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
What we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free