TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our SSC office in São Paulo, you will be part of the Business Development team, in charge of telephone contacts with the restaurants.
What you will do:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification, explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Full-time work availability.
- Higher education in business administration or commerce or hospitality
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial collection, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Portuguese and English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Results oriented
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience with a restaurant.
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
- Other languages as French or Italian.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- Interesting discount in private health insurance