BRAND DIRECTOR, ATTRACTIONS
Job Description Summary
TripAdvisor Attractions is looking for a Brand Director to create and implement a brand strategy that resonates and inspires travelers. You will work with senior leadership to ensure that branding underpins and grows all areas of the attractions business.
We are looking for a creative leader who thrives in an ambitious company whose mission is to create best in class customer experience and generate exponential growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering measurable and innovative brand campaigns and initiatives.
Who are we
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month, and our businesses – TripAdvisor Attractions & Viator – are a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organization.
This is a unique opportunity to work in the attractions, experiences and tours space, one of the fastest growing within the travel sector.
What You'll Do
- Lead research to identify new customers and to create in depth profiles and segmentation of these, as well as for our existing customer base
- Use research and data to create an innovative brand strategy that resonates with and inspires travelers
- Establish core values that speak to customers’ needs and that support business growth
- Identify and work with an external agency to create and deliver large scale campaigns and brand activities
- Build a framework that allows us to measure, test and track brand awareness
- Work with key marketing leads on established channels to develop campaigns that are aligned to the brand strategy and will help drive increased conversion
- Create insights and structure for the wider TA Attractions & Viator teams so they can ensure we have the best messaging and products for our key customer segments
- Work closely with the core TripAdvisor brand team to integrate attractions into the wider company brand initiatives
- Seek out and develop new and emerging channels to communicate with our customers
- Conduct extensive competitor analysis to ensure we are at the forefront or ahead of market trends
What We Seek
- 7+ years experience in brand marketing for a fast paced environment, preferably within the travel space
- Innovative and creative thinker who has a proven record for delivering inspirational campaigns
- Highly analytical and data driven with the ability to easily translate insights into a measurable brand strategy
- Experience with working with external marketing agencies
- Fantastic collaborator who is able to evangelize and enthuse internal teams about brand strategy
- Customer first champion with experience in conducting research and establishing segmentations and personas
- Result focused with the ability to understand data and build insights, create goals and measure impact
- Proven track record of implementing and delivering internal cross functional projects with success metrics
- Ability to work in a fast paced company with a ‘speed wins’ culture
- Proven in nurturing and building brand awareness in a measurable way
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.