TripAdvisor is looking for a dynamic candidate to join Viator’s Global Attractions Supply team. As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers who list their inventory of tour, activity, and ticket products on TripAdvisor, Viator, and our network of affiliate sites.
Primary responsibilities include proactively managing supplier relationships, optimizing product quality, strategizing and executing regional development plans, negotiating commercial terms, and building partnerships with DMOs. You will also contract new prospective suppliers and attractions, and facilitate on-boarding process.
This role requires excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to changes. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for travel and account management to join a fun team and have immediate impact driving revenue for a fast-growing global company.
- Build strong relationships with tour and attraction suppliers, DMOs, and tourism bureaus
- Plan and execute on regional development strategy to stimulate regional growth, increase conversion, and ensure high quality supply
- Contract popular attractions and bring their products on board in a timely fashion
- Ensure competitive pricing, availability, in-destination bookability, and other commercial terms to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Retain supply, secure inventory, and develop new local experiences in secondary destinations
- Analyze sales performance and leverage supplier relationships to optimize revenue growth
- Develop efficient mass communication strategy and tools to educate suppliers on self-service platforms
- Work closely with internal supplier support and customer service team to resolve assigned cases in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and proactively participate in office hours, group discussions, special projects, and initiatives
- Attend trade events, participate in regional speaking engagements, and host educational workshops and webinars as needed
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years account management experience, preferably with an online company; travel industry experience in India or other South Asian regions highly regarded
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Excel, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and content management systems
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required