Why This Job is Excellent:
We are looking for a motivated Account Executive to join our European Account acquisition and Management team.
The successful candidate will join a very vibrant and dynamic international team of digital marketing and travel industry experts. You will have exposure to top management and decision makers across a selection of major OTAs and Hotel Chains in Germany and some European clients. We value a true team player who can bring something new to the team.
What You Will Do:
Your primary task will be to support an end to end integration for our Hotel Meta Auction, Instant Book, Business Advantage and Sponsored placement product on Tripadvisor. You will be supporting Tripadvisor’s point of contact for our Partners and their campaign optimisation. Detailed knowledge about CPC bidding auctions, the travel industries distribution channels and online marketing portfolio optimisation are beneficial. You will have to prioritise your work based on portfolio of clients constantly and support the Key Account Manager guiding the clients through different stages of maturity. Internally you are expected to share your digital know-how and enthusiasm for travel to get the most out of our different income streams .You are also expected to feedback from the client meetings to our Account Management team. You require an ability to explain complex technical aspects in a simplified way to your internal point of contact (Tech Operations or Product teams)
What You Will Bring to the Team:
The successful candidate will support revenue and account management responsibility for accounts in Germany. S/he will have the right mentality to establishing and managing relationships with advertisers or their agency in the Online Travel Agency/Tour Operator and Hotel Chain industry. This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible candidate who is able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
- The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of exploring technical solutions to ensure successful launch of campaigns to meet quarterly revenue targets
- Has a strategic approach to decision making and backs decisions with data analysis and a clear understanding of client's business, competition, and industry trends
- Willingness to learn the dynamics of our specific Hotel Meta market, identify the key players, prospects and sign a portfolio of short listed accounts, initiate and grow a durable relationship with the newly signed partners
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English and German. Comfortable giving presentations to clients
- Sales leads management and optimization of client traffic acquisition campaigns and proactively finds new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts
- Experience within a travel be valuable, but not required
- Not intimidated by technical interaction. Our group works closely with site engineers
- “Can do” and solution oriented mentality
- Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by effective management of business processes
- Account management experience of online and/or travel related media account management
- Ability to prioritize conflicting priorities. Extremely organized and highly motivated to grow own career from supporting Account Manager to owning Accounts over 6-12months.
- Proficiency in English and German is mandatory.
- Expected to travel to clients (25% of time)