TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role. We are looking for a Product Manager to help lead and manage the Product functions here at TripActions. This person will work closely with designers and engineers and in tandem with the product. The Product Manager will have a huge impact on our product and what it looks like. You’ll be closer to the product than anyone else in the company. You’ll collect user information and analyze it and reach conclusions on iterations and improvements.
- Define the product strategy and create the prioritized road map
- Work daily with our design and front-end engineering teams to bring new product features to market
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical folks
- Take responsibility and ownership for expanding product features of end-to-end Marketing experiences by enabling businesses to integrate with Womply in increasingly powerful, yet accessible ways
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Drive the building up of product and business operations to deliver these services
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate what's needed to our engineering team
- Collaborate with counterparts in marketing, sales and engineering to launch and grow market adoption and revenues
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
- Drive product development by working daily with design and engineering teams through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout
- Engage with product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience at an internet company
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: UI / UX – heavy website products. Website funnel conversion optimization
- Building APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure / tools
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley.