TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar Mid-Market to the team with knowledge of technology and solid business-to- business sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory, and closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into Senior roles. Up and coming talent is encouraged to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles. You will be selling to finance and must know to get creative and navigate larger to mid market organizations.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory and SDR
- Present TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Present to C-level executives the value of our solution
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 2-4+ years prior closing sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Able to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities and operate at a higher volume closing 3-6 deals a month
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel (and a hate for legacy corporate travel systems preferred :)
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Also can work from our WeWork in San Francisco once ramped.