TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions’ is seeking a Head of Customer Support Technical Operations to join our growing team. This position could be based in our Global Headquarter in Palo Alto or in our Global Support Office in Dallas.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. TripActions is seeking a leader that will design and oversee our entire customer support technical stack in a way that allows us to run a world-class customer support platform. You will be responsible for providing the operational support needed to run high performing, efficient support centers globally. This includes all inbound and outbound communication channels (Chat, Voice, Email), our ticketing system, and tight integration with our core product. A skilled Program Manager, Strategist, and cross-functional partner, the person in this role will be passionate about driving execution and measuring progress.
- Architect the programs and systems that enable the global support team to do great work on behalf of our customers
- Own relationships with third-party vendors (telephony, cloud contact center solutions), including contracts, invoices, and renewal negotiation
- Evaluate and optimize existing workflows and processes to better support customers and improve efficiency in how the team operates
- Determine technology solutions and partnerships to drive business transformation to achieve goals for Support excellence, growth and cost
- Create new workflows and processes as our products and solutions evolve
- Identify, report, and measure ongoing progress for the primary metrics that define the success of the team through the lens of our customers
- Guide the development and delivery of insights & analyses about the customer experience at both regular cadences and on an ad hoc basis
- Define business objectives to improve internal tools and external software systems that power our support strategy
- Creating workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Developing, surveying and improving client satisfaction measurement metrics on an ongoing basis
- Analyzing data to identify trends and improve the efficiency of the product and the team
- Defining and implementing the procedures and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to all clients (internal and external) while adhering to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment
- Partner with the leadership team to define global team objectives, set strategy, and execute tactics
- Build, mentor and coach a dedicated team
- 10+ years experience building and running a contact center technical stack
- Exceptional experience with technologies and tools like telephony (VOIP, global ring groups, IVRs, Round Robins, support desks, chat platforms.
- Experience working on technology products is required; you should have successfully launched new contact center solutions in your past.
- Demonstrated program and project management skills
- Passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Champion of the team who cares deeply about supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Effective and proven cross-functional collaborator that drives results
- Comfortable creating project roadmaps, scopes, and timelines
- Focused on driving measurable results or key deliverables within ambitious timelines
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.