TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your mission will be to improve the ramp time and overall knowledge level of the global customer success team. You will partner with leadership to define the customer success development and onboarding objectives, and strategy that will allow the team to scale globally.
Customer Success Enablement is accountable for the design and delivery of scalable programs that provide the skills, travel industry knowledge, and product knowledge needed to successfully engage with customers to drive adoption through the conversion and retention of our users.
You will promote a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and process rigor to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the global Customer Success team.
- Partners with leadership to develop, execute, measure, and continuously improve enablement strategies for the global Customer Success organization
- Develops certification programs that provide the Customer Success team with the skills to manage customer relationships, secure and process renewals and drive adoption
- Implements programs that yield increased productivity and improve product knowledge.
- Designs, implements, and manages programs designed to onboard new Customer Success managers and expedite ramping period
- Uses metrics to assess the effectiveness of the onboarding, certification and development programs
- Collaborates with the Product Documentation and Product Marketing team to create training content on new features and product updates so that the team is kept abreast of new product capabilities and positioning messages for customers
- Creates, develops and delivers virtual learning content by leveraging internal and external LMS systems, and cooperates with partners to develop and execute skills training programs
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or Training with demonstrated experience in scaling a global customer success enablement program
- Ability to create programs that allow learners to learn, retain and apply concepts that will drive customer adoption, satisfaction and growth
- Proven project management skills and experience working on cross-functional project teams.
- Proven approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives.
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high ability to deliver information in a concise and specific manner
- Strong preference for candidates who have experience in Customer Success enablement function.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Opportunity to work in San Francisco after ramp up.