TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As TripActions continues to grow and scale, building and maintaining relationships with our content and connectivity partners is critical. TripActions is looking for someone with exceptional relationship, negotiation and analytical skills to join the Content Strategy and Acquisition team. The ideal candidate will understand travel distribution and come with experience working with hotel, air, car or rail content aggregators on either a local or global level. The position will be US-based or EU-based (preferably Bay Area, London or Amsterdam).
- Manage connectivity and content partner evaluations, negotiations and contracting for the organization.
- Maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships as the TripActions liaison with assigned connectivity, content and distribution partners.
- Be an internal leader and influencer: Solicit input and seek synergy on key content and connectivity related issues from internal stakeholders, including Product, Technology, Sales, Customer, Travel Operations, and Business Operations.
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure their current and future connectivity needs are satisfied.
- Capture and solve for both global and regional specifics or gaps that may exist.
- Be the resident expert on the evolving content and connectivity landscape and keep on top of industry changes as well as new entrants to the market.
- 2-3+ years in travel supply, distribution or related field.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to structure and analyze ambiguous and complex business problems.
- Previous experience leading negotiations and/or contract renewals preferred.
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications and relationships with several teams within TripActions
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment.
- Travel expected on a needed basis.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers