TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas, and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our Headquarters in Palo Alto, you’ll be at the center of shaping the Talent Acquisition function in our fast-paced environment. Reporting directly to the Global Talent Acquisition Senior Manager, with a strong focus on our Go-to-Market organization and you will work closely with the Global Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Operations team and the key business leaders to provide leadership to the GTM function.
We’re looking for a leader with experience in a global environment able to lead a team of dedicated recruiters, identifying opportunities for process improvements and supporting special initiatives within the Global People team. You should show a strong interest in leveraging and leading the GMT hiring strategy and the Talent Acquisition team. The ideal candidate can operate at a company that grows as fast as ours by being able to deal with ambiguity and multiple moving pieces, while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, delivering value to the business leaders and an outstanding experience to our candidates.
- Lead a team of recruiters that manage and deliver all aspects of an excellent recruiting experience to our candidates and managers with high integrity
- Collaborate with peers and Talent Acquisition Operations to roll out our hiring strategy at the global level, making sure that the Talent Acquisition team is aligned and consistent across multiple offices worldwide
- Drive consistent and effective processes and implement effective sourcing tools
- Influence & support hiring managers to leverage best practices in hiring
- Provide meaningful metrics on the status of Talent Acquisition and market conditions to hiring managers, business leaders, and recruiters
- Understand and map the market drivers and the competitive landscape
- Extensive experience in an international and global environment as the business leaders and peers are based in multiple offices across different time zones
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy and ideas
- Experience in leading a team of very eager recruiters with a hands-on mentoring management style focused on results that thrive in a rapidly changing, and competitive environment
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Passion for innovative sourcing and Talent Acquisition techniques with a focus on providing an amazing experience to both hiring managers and candidates.
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
Location: The role is located in our Global HQ in Palo Alto with the possibility to work from our San Francisco office.