This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of a big company. We are building the next big thing, from scratch, as an independent startup but all within the hypergrowth context of the company.
We are looking for a senior iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Re-imagine how people travel
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency and performance
- Work collaboratively with product managers and designers on defining the best mobile user experience
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience building high-quality iOS apps.
- Strong expertise in Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience building consumer-facing apps and have apps on the App Store
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and profiling tools
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and networking
- Equally adept at building smooth animations and working with UIKit components such as collection views
- Experience with important mobile technologies such as offline storage, background processing, threading and push notifications
- Passionate about building fantastic mobile user experience
- Enjoys working collaboratively with product managers and designers
- Familiarity with the additional frameworks (Core Location, Core Image, PassKit, SpriteKit)
- Hands on experience with continuous integration
- macOS development experience
- Android development experience
TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.