TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is growing rapidly, so we’re building out our People team to ensure we continue to be a best place to work and deliver an amazing experience to our employees around the globe! Our Head of Total Rewards owns a huge part of that experience, ensuring our total rewards strategy continues to support our culture and growth. We’re looking for someone to join the team to lead the charge on all things compensation and benefits as well as our other rewards programs. We realize our employees drive our success and look to ensure our total rewards strategy matches the value we place on our employees! You’ll be a foundational member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, responsible for building out the Total Rewards function. If you’re excited to jump in and have your hands in scaling TripActions rapidly all over the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the CPO and executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience.
- Lead strategic projects including building out our global compensation strategy and framework
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- 8+ years of experience designing compensation and benefits programs, ideally at rapidly growing, global companies
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Comfortable and excited to work in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work Tuesdays and Fridays in our WeWork space in San Francisco if desired.