TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 500 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with TripActions’ Sales leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Global Sales Training and Enablement professional to join our Field Enablement team (Sales & Customer Success) to help drive onboarding and ongoing enablement for our field organization (SDRs, AEs, CSMs). In this individual contributor role, you will build and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs that accelerate performance across the entire field organization. You will also design interactive learning curriculums and programs (in-classroom and online), enable managers to reinforce training and provide coaching and feedback to their reps, partner with cross-functional leaders (ie. product marketing, product management, travel operations, etc.) to roll out new products and services, create impactful training content and produce role play instructions and assessments.
The ideal candidate is passionate about instructional design, teaching, training, and crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales and customer success teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity.
- Define, develop, and deliver world class sales learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance within our field organization
- Develop learning curricula that aligns learning and performance strategies
- Build and maintain valued relationships with sales leadership and key executive stakeholders in travel operations, product marketing and global sales/customer success enablement
- Develop assessment approaches that allow us to identify, scale and repeat success measures and minimize knowledge, skill and motivational deficiencies
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through the use of learning and performance metrics
- Communicate and manage sales leadership program objectives and deployment plans
- Build and maintain appropriate learning and support materials for sales leadership programs
- Develop and foster a coaching culture among our field leaders and managers
- Enable field managers to ensure that key training concepts are continually reinforced
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Enhance our 30-60-90 day onboarding program for all field professionals
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement and knowledge retainment
- Create and administer quizzes and exams to measure learning and understanding of key concepts
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Enablement to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs
- Evaluate, select, implement and administer learning management system
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Mathematics, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum of minimum of 4+ years of sales enablement, sales training, sales learning & development, and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating and delivering training programs successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Professional with project/program management experience
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Passion for instructional design and educating at scale
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Ready to travel where required (up to 50% across US)
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Palo Alto or San Francisco, California