TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is growing rapidly, so we’re building out our People team to ensure we continue to be a best place to work and deliver an amazing experience to our employees around the globe! Our Director of HR Operations is at the center of this experience, ensuring all of our people processes, systems, and tools are running seamlessly. You love process and data, but more importantly, love the impact that great operations can have on the people around you. You’ll be a foundational member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, responsible for building out the Operations and Analytics function. If you’re excited to jump in and have your hands in scaling TripActions rapidly all over the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
- Rapidly scale our Operations department by developing a comprehensive strategy that will take TripActions to the next milestone moment
- Champion our culture, build and lead our Operations team
- Lead and own all People systems and tools, while developing and implementing innovative approaches to grow and strengthen our infrastructure
- Provide expert advice and counsel to leadership regarding all Operations-related matters
- Develop and implement efficient global standardized processes and workflows in support of the People team and business needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define technology needs and implement solutions aligned with our business goals
- Work in close collaboration with internal counsel to manage all employment-related regulatory compliance
- Manage our global People data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements
- 8+ years of experience leading HR teams, with a focus on systems
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced growing, constantly changing environment with rapid global expansion
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems and tools and confidence managing those vendor relationships
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Strong attention to detail and a general love of project management and organization
- Ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work Tuesdays and Fridays in our WeWork space in San Francisco if desired.