TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions’ HQ Luxe team is seeking a QA Trainer to join our growing team. This role will own all training initiatives including (but not limited to) developing, and delivering, training curriculum to VIP Senior Travel Consultants in Palo Alto and other office locations. As a Subject Matter Expert, the Trainer will provide recommendations regarding the most appropriate strategies, methodologies and technologies to maximize the learning experience and to aid in the creation of classroom curriculum, online courses, job aids and learning materials.
- Own QA training initiatives to ensure talent meets or exceeds key performance targets within multiple locations, including but not limited to delivering successful onboarding experiences, continuing education training, soft skills training, virtual classroom training, and using alternative training technologies that may be beneficial to learning.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to other sites (within the U.S. and internationally) as needed to deliver training and/or facilitate train-the-trainer sessions.
- Prepare and deliver various learning methodologies to ensure effective and consistent delivery.
- Manage the learning environment and provide constructive feedback to training participants while ensuring learning outcomes are met.
- Participate in the design, creation and development of training solutions to meet business needs.
- Monitor the impact of learning solutions to ensure their effectiveness within new hire and post new hire training.
- Using tracking and data collection tools, the Trainer will analyze and track associate performance 30/60/90 days out of new hire training to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Ensure the learning objectives are met and integrate appropriate performance support and assessment techniques to ensure agent understanding.
- Own all training modules including: updating previous modules, creating new modules, and continually revising and improving existing modules
- Create tools to measure learning and process compliance across multiple sites
- Manage relationships with other departments and champion first class customer experience through QA calibrations and Operations audits.
- Represent Training on all initiatives impacting support and/or the ability of training to deliver effective training to empower agents to provide top-notch customer experiences
- Deliver all training programs to the Luxe team and cross functional teams as needed
- 3-5 years creating and delivering training curriculums preferably in a support/contact center environment.
- Ability to learn and relate complex technical content in the travel industry and convey this information using adult learning theory to audiences of varying technical aptitude
- Excellent communication (written and oral), facilitation, persuasion and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively speak to and deliver training to large groups
- Supervise a team of new hires during multi-week training events and provide direct feedback on performance and behaviors
- Ability to collaborate across departments and teams and influence others in the pursuit of continually improving training and the customer experience
- Clear understanding of learning styles and how to deliver optimal training
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a key player on the team
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, and manage competing demands caused by delays or unexpected events
- Experience with online knowledgebase solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Confluence, Zendesk, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, strong team player, creative, flexible and driven to achieve results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak in the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Palo Alto