TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
About the Role
TripActions is looking for a skilled full-stack web developer who has a passion for building innovative web experiences that are highly engaging, user-focused, and demonstrate a clear understanding of modular and scalable framework design.
- Architect backend CMS, and Ruby on Rails web framework to create a fast, scalable, and stable experience for users and admins
- Build and innovate on the front-end system utilizing modern HTML5, CSS3, React/Angular, and other tooling to enhance the TripActions website
- Architect a clean and scalable front-end and back-end solution that incorporates best practices for indexing, site speed, internationalization, atomic styling, and a modular framework
- Develop cutting-edge web experiences that demonstrate best-in-class website design, user experience, and directional navigation techniques
- Create design system that works seamlessly across all devices and browsers
- 4+ years in web development experience
- Experience in back-end web languages, RoR preferred
- Has recurring vivid dreams of scenarios involving well structured, semantic HTML5 & and atomic CSS3
- Passion for developing scalable web architectures, and great user experiences
- Basic knowledge of Linux tools, scaling infrastructure, and Git