TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a creative and data-driven Product Marketer to help take our Go-To-Market efforts to the next level at TripActions. In this role, your job is to be an expert on our users, our product and our value proposition. As the connective tissue between our product, marketing and sales teams, you will define our product positioning, messaging and target audiences as you help to develop our go-to-market strategy. The work you do will serve as the foundation for success of our marketing and field organizations.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment. You can think at the 30,000 ft level at the same time as you have your sleeves rolled up. You care just as much about efficiency as you do quality in execution. You know that teamwork really does make the dream work – you’re flexible, open-minded and transparent.
- Key product marketing initiatives, including development of messaging, enablement assets, competitive analysis, and large cross-functional product launches
- Work with the product marketing team to define target audiences and ideal customer profiles – what do they care about and what drives them to buy and renew
- Build out our library of enablement assets, arming field teams with the tools to speed up sales cycles, drive bigger deals, and reliable retention rates
- Map the competitive landscape to help inform our roadmap, positioning and to help field teams navigate the sales cycle with the least amount of friction
- Help refine our value story and create supporting assets that empower our field teams to tell our story with conviction and proactively addresses the competitive landscape
- Ensure that our messaging and positioning is represented accurately across go-to-market activities, events, websites, pitch decks, and all enablement
- Be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we should position ourselves
- Collaborate with your partners on the marketing team to develop campaigns that carry product messages to market (e.g., webinars, digital, live events, videos) to generate pipeline and customer adoption
- 3+ years in product marketing, with flexibility for experience in travel industry, travel tech, competitive and market research or enablement functions
- Strong communication, powerpoint, and writing skills
- Exceptional team player with effective problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas
- Established ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- A plus if you have a background in
- Travel or Travel Tech
- B2B SaaS
- Lifecycle marketing
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Palo Alto or San Francisco