TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Social Media advertising expert to join the TripActions Growth team. TripActions is growing ridiculously quickly and you will play an integral role in shaping and executing TripActions' paid strategy on social media. You will be a key member of the Growth team and come to work everyday working alongside some of the best and brightest marketers in Silicon Valley.
This role will manage and own day-to-day operations for Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, and experiment with new channels. We are looking to this hire to create a strategy for not just earning lots of clicks, but converting those clicks downstream to qualified leads and closed business, all while maintaining reasonable cost-per-acquisition costs.
You will work very closely with our content, nurture, advertising, and PR teams. While this role will be working 100% with the advertising side of social media (our PR team handles our organic accounts), your ability to intrigue and engage new audiences is vital. A proven track record of social media success, either organic or paid, goes a long way. You will become our subject matter expert in marketing funnel acceleration.
You should also be excited about joining a small team that is growing like crazy and has even crazier targets to hit. You will make processes where there are none. You will thrive in the face of uncertainty. You will try things, fail, and try again. If that doesn't sound fun, then this might not be the role for you. But if it does sound fun...
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid social campaigns
- Run awareness, consideration, and conversion campaigns across multiple platforms with a strategy of moving prospects from one stage to the next
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaign performance on a weekly basis
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Optimize copy, landing pages, and nurture emails to keep moving prospects down funnel
- Perform ongoing experimentation and own the testing roadmap
- Research and analyze competitor social media strategies
- Work with SDR team to insure follow up and good lead quality
- 3+ years proven B2B social media and success managing social media advertising campaigns across Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition, and keeps up with current trends.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating insightful and actionable marketing reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, preferred but not required
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Bay Area, California