TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the Central America region. This role is a new position on TripActions Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of TripActions’ regional marketing practice. You will work closely with the Central America sales team to understand region-specific market priorities, and work across the marketing team to create high value events that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our prospects, customers, and partners. This role reports to Head of Events at TripActions.
- Own end-to-end project management and execution (including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns and sales enablement) of field marketing activities that create brand awareness, generate new pipeline, and influence existing opportunities, focusing on the Mid Market & Enterprise segments
- Support corporate marketing team with planning and execution of major corporate events
- Maximize TripActions’ reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to enable the sales team, create integrated marketing campaigns, and engage with existing customer base
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Track opportunities created and influenced by field marketing programs
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Experience building and driving field marketing activities that reach our target accounts (account based marketing experience preferred
- Experience working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territorY
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Demonstrated experience in building event programs across the country, including running multiple events consecutively
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP and directors, marketing peers, other field reps and partners
Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
Track record of creative execution of in-person experiences
Travel up to 30% of the time
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best