TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be primarily responsible for accounts payable, processing invoices and issuing payments. You’d come in as our first Accounting hire for our Dallas office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to play a key role in a fast growing startup!
- Own the full cycle A/P process
- Review, process and record vendor invoices
- Manage and maintain the vendor list in ERP and A/P systems
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain W-9s and prepare annual 1099 filings
- Monthly close and reconciliation of Accounts Payable
- Assist accounting team with monthly accruals
- Assist in implementation of procurement system
- Verify, review and reimbursement of employee expense reports on Expensify
- Resolve errors and policy questions related to reports with employees
- Partner with cross functional team leaders on approvals
- Prepare reimbursement list for payroll
- Minimum 3-5 years accounts payable experience, technology experience a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable procedures, general ledger and chart of accounts
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Proficient with Excel and ERP (Intacct experience a plus)
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers