TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced channel sales leader to focus on key relationships that help scale TripActions footprint in the market. Our alliance partnerships have been opportunistic to date, & as we grow, we foresee alliances & channels as a significant lever in our business. The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for creating, activating, and managing strategic relationships with new partners to drive meaningful revenue and demand.
- Identify and drive recruitment, enablement, and ongoing management & success of an expanding ecosystem of partners while managing existing alliance partner activities.
- Work with our partners and internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.) to identify expanded solution definitions and strategies for driving these solutions through the partner ecosystem.
- Establish goals for each partner relationship. Update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management. Perform monthly and quarterly partner reviews of established goals.
- Enable partners through virtual and in-person demos & training. Create tools to drive demand such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
- Be accountable for sourced & influenced revenue, as well as partner success KPIs.
- Provide regular performance readouts to the business, communicating opportunities and escalating risks when appropriate.
- 3+ years with building & growing partnership programs (acquisition, enablement, marketing, operations, management), ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue in a SaaS/cloud environment. Ideally come into the role with a deep network of relevant contacts
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- Highly collaborative strategic partnership skills with a knack for driving cross-functional initiatives
- Tremendous empathy and understanding of sales & how best to partner with them
- Strong customer communication focus- ability to effectively and quickly build relationships while establishing trust and respect
- Financial & legal acumen, negotiation, & business management skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, including ability to scale presentations to various audiences (executive level, marketing, sales, and technical audiences, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Palo Alto HQ or WeWork offices in San Francisco or New York