TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for an Executive Assistant to our Chief Marketing Officer. You’ll be at the center of our marketing organization’s business operations and activities. This position is key to driving awareness and revenue as you enable seamless operations and serve as a critical communication link across offices as we expand globally. You’ll anticipate the needs of the CMO, marketing leadership, and broader team members, helping the organization stay focused resolving issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest TripActions news, marketing and sales activities, and customer needs. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the impeccable business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- Master the art of managing executive calendars, projects, logistics, and reporting around key department initiatives
- Own all planning and management around marketing planning offsite, events including key QBRs, customer meetings, business reviews, new hire training and team meetings
- Anticipate the needs of our CMO and marketing leadership team.
- Be fully integrated acting as a true business partner
- Partner with executive leadership to drive critical initiatives to outcomes
- Partner with our CMO to drive leadership operational cadence within organization--draft agendas for quarterly business reviews/standing meetings and manage follow ups (communication, action items, and execution)
- Drive new and/or evolving operational strategies and improve the current processes to ensure scalability and efficiency for our teams
- Lead ad hoc projects across marketing teams and executive leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment supporting a sales team
- Large-scale event planning or project management experience
- Highly organized, analytical, and flexible with shifting priorities
- Strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions, both internal and external
- You anticipate challenges before they arise and are known as a master organizer and sounding board. Your executive leadership often calls on you to get things done
- You are resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy supporting a rapidly growing & changing organization
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Bay Area