TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a rockstar Campaign Operations Specialist to join the Marketing Operations team. Marketing technology and systems are a critical component of modern marketing teams, and we’re looking for someone who is systems and process oriented, and is eager to learn and grow. You’ll collaborate closely with the marketing team to build out and execute marketing campaigns while also identifying growth opportunities and providing transparency into campaign results. You should enjoy working in systems, collaborating with peers, and be highly organized and results-oriented.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish including email creation, segmentation, A/B testing, deployments, and analysis
- Create campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce, ensuring proper configuration and standardized naming conventions
- Publish landing pages and registrations forms on the TripActions website
- Upload lists and map lists to Salesforce, and ensure proper routing to the Sales team
- Assist with management of our marketing campaign calendar to ensure all campaigns are executed on-time
- Assist with the tracking and measuring of all marketing investments in both paid and organic channels
- Prior experience in marketing operations (Marketo/Eloqua, Salesforce)
- Passion for data and analytics, fluent in Excel / Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Proven success collaborating with cross-team stakeholders
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Bay Area, California