TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a part-time Office Associate to oversee and manage the day to day operations and maintenance of our growing San Francisco office. Excellent communication, organization and project management skills are essential to the success of this role.
This is an hourly, part-time position, with required hours of either 8 am-1 pm or 9 am-2 pm Monday-Friday, with occasional hours outside of this range.
- Reception: greet office visitors, maintain the front desk, and manage deliveries/shipments/incoming and outgoing mail
- Vendor management: be the point of contact for vendors like WeWork, catering, supplies, snacks, cleaners
- Be the point of contact for all facilities-related team requests
- Organize and maintain common/shared spaces, including stocking office supplies and snacks/beverages
- Plan team events, like parties, birthday celebrations, and team offsites, as well as cultural events like happy hours and company all hands
- Assist recruiting with room setup and greeting/walking out candidates
- Desk setup for new team members
- Embody and spread our culture throughout the organization - you're always striving to make TripActions an even better place to work
- Create and promote content (internal and external) on the culture at TripActions
- Experience as an office administrator or receptionist is strongly preferred
- Available during core hours or 8am-1pm with occasional need to be at the office outside of those hours
- Proactive: able to identify areas of improvement and take initiative to overcome obstacles and find solutions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to build and maintain relationships with the team
- Willing to go above and beyond to make our office environment great
- Able to communicate clearly with the team both in San Francisco and in other offices
- Comfortable using technologies like Google Suite, Slack and online ordering systems
- Must be able to life up to 25 lbs