As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Office Coordinator to oversee and manage the day to day operations and maintenance of our NYC office. This role will report Terri Chavez, Palo Alto OM and act as the liaison between all TripActions offices. There will also be a dotted line to Tyler John, our Regional VP of Sales who heads the NYC office. Excellent communication, organization and project management skills are essential to the success of this role.
- Greet all visitors & candidates
- Be the go to person with WeWork
- Manage vendor relationships (lunch catering, supplies, snacks, cleaners, etc.)
- Be point of contact for all office supply / snack requests from team
- Organize and maintain common/shared spaces (kitchen, reception, conference rooms, lounge, etc.) including stocking of snacks and beverages
- Plan events for our team, including parties, birthdays, and offsites, as well as cultural events like happy hours and demo days
- Handle deliveries/shipments and incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist recruiting on logistics and setup for onboarding new team members
- Troubleshoot day to day IT issues, like internet outages and Zoom rooms
- Assist Regional VP of Sales as needed (scheduling, meeting prep, etc.)
- Embody and spread our culture through the organization - you're always working to make TripActions a company that every member of our team loves being part of
- Create and promote content (internal and external) on the culture at TripActions
- Reaching out to vendors when needed when a problem occurs ( Wework, catering company, Amazon, etc.)
- Ensure we adhere to office regulations
- Receive packages from WeWork front lobby and tear down boxes for recycling
- Take Inventory of snacks, food and office supplies
- Order snacks and drinks
- Assist with lunches and clean up
- Act as POC for internal ad hoc events in NYC office: birthday celebrations / anniversaries
- Monthly Sales Dinners
- Quarterly events
- Birthday Celebrations
- Make sure they have a birthday shout by 10am in slack NYC channel
- Monthly Birthday celebrations 3rd Friday of every month (order cake, cookies etc)
- Help set up and clean up after birthday celebrations
- Coordinate Happy Hours and offsites
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and snacks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: New York City, WeWork outside of Madison Square Park