As one of the fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5 trillion business travel industry. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, travelers get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they’re never stranded without help. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. In less than three years, we have grown to over 450 employees in six offices and over 1,000 customers worldwide.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As TripActions grows, so does its Legal team. We are looking for a bright, super-organized, collaborative team member to tackle the chaos of the start-up legal function. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our foundational set of legal operations systems, processes, and knowledge resources. In addition to getting the Legal team’s house in order, you’ll have the opportunity to take on special cross-functional projects to support TripActions in its next rapid phase of growth. Whether you’re a career legal operations professional, or a future lawyer hungry for an incredible professional experience, we want to hear from you.
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter or written statement telling us why you are interested in joining TripActions in this role. Applications without a written statement will not be considered.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and technology solutions for key legal operations functions (e.g., contract management, legal file management, legal knowledge base, corporate files, etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement for legal workflows and processes, and propose and implement solutions
- Assist on legal and cross-functional projects as they arise, including M&A support, litigation, and global expansion
- Generally help create order, sanity, and efficiency within the Legal team to help support the company’s rapid growth
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of full-time, post-college work experience in a professional environment is required; prior paralegal or legal operations experience is a huge plus
- Maturity, good judgment, discretion, and integrity are essential for this role
- Must be highly organized and attentive to detail, with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Bring flexible, collaborative attitude and willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- Must be able to work independently with general direction, and to manage up and across as needed to meet goals and deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: This position can be based primarily in Palo Alto (HQ) or San Francisco