TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Compensation Analyst will administer and own TripActions' commissions model for all of the Sales organization. The analyst will partner with the FP&A team to transform our existing commission process into a robust and scalable system. This role reports to the FP&A team, and works closely with Finance, Sales, and Sales Operations. A successful candidate will be deeply analytical and have a strong knowledge of compensation best practices across various sales roles.
- Own commissions process from start to finish
- Improve upon and automate existing model, or potentially select third party system to implement
- Maintain an accurate reporting history of commissions paid
- Partner with Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Success, and Sales to review commissions regularly
- Research any discrepancies or questions that arise, and effectively communicate findings with cross-functional team
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure timely delivery of commission payouts
- 1-3+ years in a Sales Compensation, Payroll, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field required
- Expert Excel skills (V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Comfortable building and maintaining reports in Salesforce.com, as well as navigating the site to research sales opportunities
- Sales compensation, HR, and/or payroll systems experience a plus
- Deep understanding of sales compensation best practices
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Able to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Bay Area location: Work from our San Francisco office. Flexibility to come in to our Palo Alto office a few days a week.