TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics to generate data-driven insights that accelerate critical decisions and steer the strategic direction of our business. You will work closely with executive leadership in the marketing, sales, data, and finance organization to help us scale our demand generation activities and develop a culture of analytical decision making. You will own the source of truth regarding the health of our demand generation activities, and shine a spotlight on areas where we can improve to meet and exceed our goals, diagnosing gaps in our analytical visibility. You will drive planning, forecasting and reporting for the demand generation team, as well as lead analytical efforts around conversion rate optimization, ROI analysis, channel optimization, and other ad hoc analyses.
- Review and understand the existing set of analytical output and design roadmap for marketing analytics
- Create end to end analytics and dashboarding to continually monitor health of the business from pipeline generation through closed deals, including core metrics cockpit to monitor channel performance and conversion rates
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities to drive improvement in pipeline volume and quality (e.g., conversion rate improvements, ROI analysis, channel optimization, etc.)
- Identify gaps in processes/systems. Partner with marketing operations, data science and FP&A to propose and implement scalable solutions
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution
- Educate and train new and existing stakeholders on how they can use data to make better decisions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform key strategic decisions
- Communicate findings on a regular basis to all levels of management, including senior executives
- 4-10 years of experience in business analytics, business operations and strategy, management consulting, equity research, and/or investment banking
- Intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- A nose for value to understand where to focus efforts on in order to drive immediate value for the organization
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- An ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Proven facility in generating operational dashboards that measure KPIs; experience with Tableau, SFDC, Marketo, and SQL is a material plus
- Demonstrate you can identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with software/SaaS companies and go-to-market strategies is a plus
- Familiarity with data structures that ease the generation of reliable data is a plus
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work 2-3 times a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco