TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a G&A Recruiter to come in and help scale our non-technical departments, which includes Support, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. This will be for a 6 month contract. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with efficient, high-volume recruiting. As a Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will exact high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects.
The ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us to rapidly grow our company. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with a smile on your face. You are happy to help out with recruiting related initiatives and projects. You are committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways to improve the recruitment process for the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring panel. You enjoy sourcing and love the thrill of finding passive strong talent.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates.
- Work closely with interview teams to create and exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-5+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proficiency of Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Look after yourself with a subsidy on your health expenses
- Food: Catered meals, snacks and drinks
- Equity: Be invested in our future
- Travel: Generous personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- People: Achieve alongside intelligent, optimistic, and humble yet driven people
- Location: Sydney CBD