TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for our first marketing hire in London to lead strategy and execution for our entry into the UK and Ireland. We’re looking for an all-around marketing all-star who can flex between driving growth campaigns and defining the local value proposition in close partnership with our Sales team to localizing the TripActions brand and landing local PR coverage. You’re comfortable with left-brain execution, right-brain strategising and everything in between.
- Develop and execute UK marketing strategy to drive growth
- Define the go-to-market strategy through structured research to build robust personas and define our local value proposition
- Collaborate with HQ marketing team and with other regional marketing teams to implement campaigns that will raise brand awareness of TripActions and build pipeline for the Sales team
- Develop a compelling narrative for the UK Sales team and enable them with well-crafted trainings and materials
- Be the voice of the UK customer and traveler in discussions with HQ teams including marketing and product
- Own localisation of our brand, value proposition and campaigns as needed to ensure marketing properties and activities are locally relevant
- Identify PR and external branding opportunities, strategise on selection and manage the opportunity execution
- Manage analytics and reporting for marketing activities including pipeline generated, ROI, etc.
- Manage and track marketing budgets to drive effective spend
- Effectively network and engage with external stakeholders to evangelise TripActions and ensure that TripActions is exceeding the expectations of our customers, travelers, prospects and the UK business travel market
- 5+ years marketing experience at a fast-growing start-up. Direct ownership over product marketing and/or demand generation a strong plus
- At least 1-2 years working in B2B marketing shaping go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product, sales, PR as well as HQ functions
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it. You have an incredible bias to action.
- Strategic & creative thinker. You’ll push beyond the playbook to challenge the status quo and develop innovative go-to-market strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual formats
- Analytical mindset. You effectively use qualitative and quantitative data to make clear decisions that move the business forward.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively prioritise. You move fast, adjust rapidly to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or graduate degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel