ABOUT THE COMPANY
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Coordinator plays an important role in supporting a great employee experience at TripActions. Some of the things you will help own will be HR Operations, onboarding and offboarding, benefits, compliance, the immigration and visa process, and managing our HRIS. You’ll be supporting all of our employees and ensuring that our values and culture resonate throughout the organization. You will work on creating, implementing, maintaining, and improving various programs that support our teams as we continue to scale our company, globally.
- Liaise with employees and external resources on benefits, leave administration, immigration, compliance, etc.
- Oversee I9's and completion of background checks prior to first day
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to benefits, immigration and compliance and to ensure we stay up to date and compliant
- Act as the first point of contact for all People related questions
- Oversee, implement and iterate on new hire onboarding and ensure an excellent first week (and continued) employee experience
- Manage and improve key HR tools and processes (Namely, JIRA ticketing) to keep our organization running smoothly, consistently updating on position changes, salary updates, etc
- Create employee letters as requested and provide help in filling out any benefit or application forms (maternity/paternity forms, mortgage applications etc)
- Manage offboarding process
- Create metrics and reports around employee satisfaction, diversity, attrition, etc as needed for Director of HR and executive team
- Own the documentation and publication of all HR policies, in partnership with the HR process owners/subject matter experts
- Foster relationships and partner with cross-functional stakeholders and the broader People Ops team (including recruiting and HR team) to think creatively about building a better employee experience
- Update and iterate on Company Handbook
- Work closely with the Head of People on talent development programs such as performance management, employee engagement, etc
- Play a critical role on a variety of culture initiatives
- Own People Ops special projects and assignments as needed
- You have 1+ years of experience in a similar role; experience working in a technology startup highly preferred
- You have a successful track record of supporting HR processes, employee resourcing; performance management and change management
- You have great knowledge of HR compliance regulations, employment laws, and industry best practices
- You have a working knowledge of HR systems, Google Apps and Microsoft Excel
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You have an extremely high level attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’re able to combine great people intuition, business judgement and discretion in your decision-making
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Dallas, TX