TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Manager of Customer Success team, you will be driving a team to launch new customers, achieve adoption targets, and maximize customer delight and retention. Key skills include customer health analysis on a micro and macro level to pinpoint specific customers who need extra focus and attention. Understanding both quantitative and qualitative factors is essential. Our focus is not only on our admins and Executive sponsors; end user experience is at the core of our values so driving your team to maximize satisfaction and follow up with NPS respondents is a key part of your day to day.
You'd report into the Director of Customer Success in our Palo Alto HQ. You'll work closely with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Manage and scale a team of Customer Success Managers
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Segment & tier accounts portfolio and design service strategy to optimize resource and talent allocation
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across customer lifecycle
- Partner with the sales team to optimize a seamless customer launch program
- Executive Analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and provide vetted, impactful customer feedback to the product team
- Drive positive NPS across all of your reports and their customers
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function around scaled customers
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Centrally located in New York City, near Madison Square Park