TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Sales Development Manager to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand gen programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates. This role reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Lead through TripActions culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team in an Internet or SaaS company
- 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to develop talent
- Ability to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Competitive salary
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice, and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days to ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Office space in Downtown Dallas