Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing: Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA
TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to develop and implement website content and landing pages that turn online visitors into qualified leads that we can nurture and convert into happy TripActions customers. In doing so, you’ll work closely with our design, web development, product marketing, content, digital marketing, and nurture teams to build, analyze and refine content that communicates the TripActions value proposition and encourages our audience to learn more. In this role, you’ll own our website content and work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve ambitious performance targets.
- Work closely with product marketing to understand our target audience and communicate our value proposition
- Partner with design, content, development, digital marketing, and nurture teams to build landing pages that encourage conversion
- Analyze web traffic and engagement data to identify areas of improvement
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics
- Stay informed on best practices and trends in your domain
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with expertise in website conversion rate experimentation and optimization.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker: you are able to effectively communicate our value to our target audience.
- Data driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and able to structure, implement, and evaluate experiments that drive results.
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and are able to partner with marketing and sales team members.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work 2-3 times a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco