Demand Generation Manager, Nurture
Marketing: Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA
TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to create and implement lead nurture programs that turn interested, qualified leads into happy TripActions customers. In doing so, you’ll work closely with our content marketing, web, and operations teams to build, analyze, and refine nurture programs that communicate the TripActions value proposition to our target audience.
The ideal candidate is a creative, data-driven demand generation specialist who excels at understanding the buyer’s journey and crafting creative nurture programs that speak to the needs and concerns of our target audience. You are able to effectively partner with content marketing to create in-depth content tailored to buyers’ needs, and have experience creating email nurture programs in Marketo to effectively communicate with our audience. In this role, you will own our nurture strategy end-to-end, and work closely across key functional teams to achieve ambitious performance targets.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns help qualified leads convert into happy, successful customers
- Develop and implement a lead nurture strategy to convert qualified leads into happy customers
- Work closely with content marketing, web, marketing operations, and other cross-functional partners to implement nurture programs
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the effectiveness of our lead acquisition and nurture programs, and continually refine our process of converting leads into customers
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics within and across campaigns
- Stay informed on best practices and trends in your domain
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with expertise in building email programs in Marketo.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker: you are able to effectively communicate our value to our target audience.
- Data driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and able to structure, implement, and evaluate experiments that drive results.
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and are able to partner with marketing and sales team members.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work 2-3 times a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco