TripActions is a rapidly growing travel startup that is changing the way companies and employees approach business travel. Today companies struggle to rein in costs while employees are forced to endure an ever-growing list of inconveniences: more travel restrictions, tighter policies, lost travel perks. TripActions is here to save business travel with a modern, mobile-first travel solution that works for companies and their employees.
We’re saving customers 30% on their travel budgets with the only end-to-end business travel offering on the market. We’ve built best-in-class mobile-first technology, a 24/7 proactive support solution and a massive & unbiased collection of consumer, direct and corporate inventories for flights, accommodations, cars and more. Employees love us because we empower them to travel on their own terms. They’re in control of how they travel, earning points and rewards for personal use along the way.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
TripActions is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and backed by Zeev Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, and SGVC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Recruiter to help scale our Support team and who is comfortable with efficient, high-volume recruiting. As a Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will exact high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects to support strategic initiatives, such as interviewer training and structured hiring. You will work from our Dallas WeWork space at Thanksgiving Tower.
The ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us to rapidly grow our company. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with a smile on your face. You are happy to help out with recruiting related initiatives and projects. You are committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways to improve the recruitment process for the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring panel. You enjoy sourcing and love the thrill of finding passive strong talent.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates.
- Work closely with interview teams to create and exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proficiency of Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- Strong, persuasive communicator
- Data obsessed with track record of demonstrating clear growth
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Dallas, Texas