TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role. This person will work closely with product managers and engineers. You will have a huge impact on our product, what it looks like and how it is built. As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for the look, feel and architecture of multiple product features, working on cross device user interface, mobile app and web. You will be part of the team that drives the design for systematic and innovative product features.
You are a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, attention to details, typography, layout, color, animation and are an individual who loves solving difficult design problems with smart solutions in order to improve the overall user experience. You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re comfortable working with co-founders/company leadership and work effectively across teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes;
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing;
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years UI/UX design experience; extensive UX experience is required.
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects;
- Solid understanding of UX and Animation principles
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions;
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Bay Area location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley.