TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalised, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a product manager to lead and manage a new product team that we are setting up in our Amsterdam location. Product managers at TripActions are at the centre of moving the impact needle of our product. We expect you to deeply empathise with our customers and users and that you work closely with stakeholders throughout the company. In your product team you will work with engineers and designers to develop a product strategy and execute on a roadmap in an environment where the only constant is change.
- Define product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Always be aligned with stakeholders throughout the company for prioritisation, roll out and support of your feature responsibility
- Known how to involve the product team with the road map, but also how to shield them from distractions
- Remove decision ambiguity by gathering and applying qualitative and quantitative data
- Leverage scope and incremental releases to bring value to users and the company the quickest
- Work with design and engineering to bring new product features to market
- Define and deliver on key performance indicators for your team
- 3+ years experience leading a fast paced digital product team with designers and engineers
- Empathise with customers, users and stakeholders
- Prioritisation hero, understand when and how to say no, or later
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to every audience
- Solve complex problems in an organized way
- Gather and apply qualitative and quantitative data
- Do what it takes to get things done, in a smart way
- Self starter with a positive attitude
- A team player that works effectively with different teams.
- Love travel & roller coaster rides ❤