TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our EMEA Headquarter located in Amsterdam, you’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role. We are looking for a UX/UI designer to help shape our product design. This person will work closely with Product and Engineering teams. You will have a huge impact on our product, what it looks like and how it was built. As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for the look, feel and architecture of multiple product features, working on cross device user interface, mobile app and web. You will be part of the team that drives the design for systematic and innovative product features.
You are a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, attention to details, typography, layout, color, animation and are an individual who loves solving difficult design problems with smart solutions in order to improve the overall user experience. You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re comfortable working with co-founders/company leadership and work effectively across teams.
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes;
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing;
- Deliver high fidelity UI;
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
- 3+ years UI/UX design experience;
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects;
- Solid understanding of UX and Animation principles;
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions;
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around.
Location: The role is located in our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, Netherlands.