As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the anchor for our Recruiting team. You’ll work closely with our Recruiting team to ensure our processes lend themselves to each North American geo. We’re looking for you to be an TripActions brand ambassador -- you’ll ensure that our candidate experience is delightful and smooth every step of the way! You won’t be afraid to work autonomously and build strong working relationships with our candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, and all the awesome people on our TA team. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our processes are efficient and meaningful for the rest of the organization, and jump in to take on new projects to help us continuously raise the bar.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail -- we juggle complex schedules and tough requests without ever dropping the ball
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible interview experiences for every person we interact with. You’re a real people-person who can make anyone feel comfortable and taken care of
- Strong problem solving skills -- you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat (or breaking a sweat)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Collaborative team player (you’re able to work with everyone, from your teammates to the CEO) and flexibility in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with owning programs and managing projects
- Strong critical thinking with a creative mindset
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment demonstrating strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience coordinating for a Recruiting or HR organization
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and snacks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Downtown Dallas.